The planning system is one of the stages or phases of the system development first, in this stage determine a circuit or a comprehensive framework. This section includes the manager or the senior professionals to find strategies to support a plan that has been set by a company.The system itself consists of planning, short-term planning, which is a period of 1 year to 2 years and long-term planning, ie periods of up to a maximum of 5 years. For more information, check this site www.worryfreelabs.com
System Analysis The aim is, Determining the likelihood of success of proposed solutions. Useful to ensure that the proposed solution is correct – it can be achieved with the resources and by taking into account the constraints contained in the company as well as the impact on the surrounding environment.
Planning system and analysis system includes 7 stages:
1. Discussion and planning at top management level
2. Determination of the steering board of the planning system.
3. Determination of the overall goals and limits.
4. Development of strategic information systems planning.
5. Identify and prioritize specific areas in the organization as a focus of system development.
6. Preparation of proposals to support basic system analysis and preliminary design of certain sub-systems.
7. Establishment of a team for the purpose of initial design analysis system.
Analysis report submitted to the addressee by the company which will then be forwarded to the management. The management together with the steering committee and the users of the system will study the findings and analysts have been done by systems analysts presented in this report.Because we live in a world that is highly competitive and often changes, organizations continue to deal with the requirements for a new way of getting information, faster, and more reliably. In order to meet this need, the information system must continue to evolve, from a small adjustment to the huge turnover. Sometimes, it takes so drastic changes to the old system and the discarded, replaced all of them with the new system. The changes are so constant and often to most companies constantly engaged in some improved or system changes.